Molson Coors (TAP) PT Lowered to $63 at Jefferies
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Kevin Grundy lowered the price target on Molson Coors (NYSE: TAP) to $63.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We edge our '22-24 EPS ests. lower (costs/FX) post TAP's mixed 3Q (better pricing / SG&A, offset by lower GM %, driving ~slight EPS beat). We view pullback in shares on costs/FX concerns as buying oppty. w/ add'l pricing and resilient demand in core US portfolio (85% profits) offering further evidence that co.'s Revitalization Plan is putting TAP on a path to sustainable LT profit growth. At ~7.5x NTM EV/EBITDA, TAP remains a preferred value idea - PT to $63."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd. (MMFS:IN) PT Raised to INR310 at CLSA
- Housing Development Finance Corp. Ltd. (HDFC:IN) PT Raised to INR3,100 at Nomura/Instinet
- Zeon Corp (4205:JP) (ZEOOF) PT Lowered to JPY1,600 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!