Mohawk Industries (MHK) PT Lowered to $190 at Loop Capital
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Loop Capital analyst Laura Champine lowered the price target on Mohawk Industries (NYSE: MHK) to $190.00 (from $200.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
The analyst commented, "We are reiterating our Hold rating on MHK and modestly reducing our price target from $200 to $190 as we cut our Q4 and beyond EPS estimates given more enduring supply-chain cost pressure than we had modeled previously. End-market demand is supporting improved pricing, but we don’t think this can keep pace with inflation in the current quarter. We are leaving our sales estimates unchanged, as we don’t see a near-term demand issue. Our Q4 operating EPS estimate of $3.32 reflects a 36-cent decrease and is now in line with consensus. We remain on the sidelines as cost-related concerns offset a robust near-term demand outlook."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
- Accor SA (AC:FP) (ACCYY) PT Lowered to EUR34 at UBS
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!