Mizuho Securities Upgrades Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Outperform
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $110.00 (from $80.00).
Analyst Vijay Rakesh comments "SWKS has executed well despite some of our concerns and inventory uptick, and has been able to show much better content and revenue share gains. While the smartphone market continues to mature, we believe SWKS presents an opportunity with the move to position into a much stronger iPhone 8 cycle, a renewed push from Samsung, and overall healthy China handset market."
Shares of Skyworks Solutions closed at $95.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Frontier Communications (FYBR) to Equalweight
- Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (BYPLF) PT Lowered to GBP7.80 at Berenberg
- Tharisa Plc (THS:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!