Mizuho Securities Upgrades Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Outperform
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks slip, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Mizuho Securities upgraded Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $110.00 (from $80.00).
Analyst Vijay Rakesh comments "SWKS has executed well despite some of our concerns and inventory uptick, and has been able to show much better content and revenue share gains. While the smartphone market continues to mature, we believe SWKS presents an opportunity with the move to position into a much stronger iPhone 8 cycle, a renewed push from Samsung, and overall healthy China handset market."
Shares of Skyworks Solutions closed at $95.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Upgrades Discover Financial (DFS) to Buy as re-rating likely next year
- Softbank Group Corp. (9984:JP) (SFTBY) PT Lowered to JPY6,700 at JPMorgan
- Nintendo (NTDOY) operating profit levels should stabilize and grow following Switch transition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!