Mizuho Securities Upgrades MasterCard (MA) to Buy
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded MasterCard (NYSE: MA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $175.00 (from $145.00).
Analyst Thomas McCrohan comments "Improved economic conditions (including prospects for inflation) would benefit payment volumes and overall transactional activity, which increases our conviction in Mastercard generating high-teen EPS growth in FY18. We anticipate FY18 guidance to be low doubledigit net revenue growth, and implied high teens EPS growth inclusive of buybacks."
Shares of MasterCard closed at $153.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold Fields Limited (GFIJ:SJ) (GFIOF) PT Lowered to ZAR150 at Goldman Sachs
- Trainline Plc. (TRN:LN) (TNLIY) PT Raised to GBP4 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Expedia (EXPE) PT Raised to $235 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!