Mizuho Securities Upgrades General Growth Properties (GGP) to Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded General Growth Properties (NYSE: GGP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $24.00 (from $22.00).
Analyst Haeden St. Juste raises the recommendation citing an incentive for Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: BPY) to raises its offering price for GGP "dramatically" and notes that the company could be worth upwards of $26.00 per share.
Shares of General Growth Properties closed at $21.72 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safestore Holdings Plc. (SAFE:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.90 at Jefferies
- Bank of Georgia (BGEO:LN) (BDGSF) PT Lowered to GBP21.20 at Jefferies
- Toyo Tire (5105:JP) (TOTTF) PT Raised to JPY2,300 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!