Mizuho Securities Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Buy
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
(Updated - March 10, 2021 4:04 PM EST)
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh initiates coverage on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $775.00.
The analyst comments "Tesla is the global leader in the EV market with its vertically integrated manufacturing, advanced battery and ADAS (advanced driver assistance system) roadmaps, innovation, and an unsurpassed EV footprint. With only <1% share of overall global LVP, TSLA has significant upside as EVs are expected to grow to 25% of global LVP by 2025 versus 3-4% today. With Tesla's cutting-edge battery technology driving key leadership in the EV market and providing sustainable energy storage for residential & industrial applications, disrupting the global energy market, we see TSLA as a leader for the next decade and beyond."
Shares of Tesla closed at $673.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Says Buy Tesla (TSLA) on Weakness, Reiterates Overweight
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) Beat and Raise Driven by Strong Cloud Revenue, PT Cut to $300 at Jefferies But Reit Buy
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!