Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy Rating on Healthpeak Properties (PEAK)
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya reiterated a Buy rating and $38.00 price target on Healthpeak Properties (NYSE: PEAK) following the company's 4Q earnings report. PEAK reported 4Q19 FFO/sh of $0.44, essentially in line with consensus estimates of $0.43.
On the senior housing front, PEAK acquired Brookdale's (BKD, not covered) 51% interest in 13 CCRCs for $541M (PEAK now owns 100% of the assets). 2020 FFO/sh guidance was set at $1.77-$1.83.
Shares of Healthpeak Properties closed at $36.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $70 but Morgan Stanley Sees the Turnaround Progressing with an EPS Hard Deck of $4.50
- Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO:CN) (GWLIF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at National Bank Financial
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD5.15 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!