Mizuho Securities Downgrades Express Inc. (EXPR) to Neutral
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
- Next two months typically the strongest for flows - Bank of America
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Express Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $10.00 (from $15.00).
Analyst Betty Chen comments "...we question the pace of turn in 2H amidst traffic woes and heightened competition. While we acknowledge the stock is now trading near its 5-yr avg trough multiple of 11.6x, we expect shares to remain range-bound until there is visibility on a positive catalyst."
Shares of Express Inc. closed at $9.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GLJ Research Double Downgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Sell, PT $46.80, 'we Expect Fireworks'
- BTIG Downgrades MEI Pharma (MEIP) to Neutral
- Argus Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!