Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (ADR) (8306:JP) (MUFG) PT Raised to JPY930 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
JPMorgan analyst Rie Nishihara raised the price target on Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (ADR) (8306:JP) (NYSE: MUFG) to JPY930.00 (from JPY800.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Davide Campari-Milano Spa (CPR:IM) PT Raised to EUR14.30 at UBS
- Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Raised to Cdn$12.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Qorvo Inc (QRVO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!