Microsoft (MSFT) PT Raised to $145 at JPMorgan
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Mark Murphy raised the price target on Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) to $145.00 (from $125.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating following a 3Q survey and earnings report. The survey surfaced elevated levels of performance for the company for the fourth consecutive quarter, and Microsoft delivered a quarter which broadly impressed across key growth metrics.
Microsoft offered the bold prediction that its investments in strategic growth areas will result in FY20 double-digit revenue and operating income growth, with stable operating margins. Equally stunning were comments about the company’s ability to attain greater market share in this next computing era compared to the client-server computing era.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Raffles Medical (RFMD:SP) (RAFLF) PT Raised to SGD1.08 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!