Micron Technology (MU) PT Raised to $150 at Susquehanna
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna analyst Mehdi Hosseini raised the price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $150.00 (from $145.00) while maintaining a Positive rating.
The analyst commented, "Updating estimates/PT following MU earnings report from last night. All in all, we argue our thesis is playing out as strengthening supply-demand and thus higher blended ASPs are lifting margins. Given the high fixed structure of the biz model, we think there is still 15-20 pts of OM expansion left that could drive annual earnings from the current ~$4.00 to $15+ by YE22. As such, we argue there is still plenty of upside left to the share price given our updated PT of $150."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $900 at Morgan Stanley Ahead of Q1 Results
- Micron’s Sixth Annual Sustainability Report Highlights Progress on Goals and Unwavering Commitment to Innovation and Advancing Society
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!