Micron Technology (MU) PT Raised to $130 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Rajvindra Gill raised the price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $130.00 (from $115.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Micron reported results at the high end of its earlier pre-announced range, and guided well above consensus and our estimates (including a +860bps non-GAAP gross margin expansion Q/Q). NAND is stabilizing while DRAM is in a favorable environment thanks to the tight supply for the latter. Demand is strong across all end markets, even automotive where component shortages are the largest. Inventories are extremely lean, but the company is cautious about CAPEX, targeting to match LT industry demand with supply. Next-gen 1-a DRAM and 176L NAND are now both in volume production, which coupled with tight supply for DRAM, should drive margin expansion. It should be noted that Micron has previously announced that it will stop exploring 3DXPoint and sell the Lehi, UT fab during CY21. Maintaining Buy and raising PT to $130 on a higher EPS estimate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
- Dino Polska S.A. (DNP:WA) (DNOPY) PT Lowered to PLN282 at Goldman Sachs
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $430 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!