Mersana (MRSN) PT Lowered to $11 at Wedbush
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten lowered the price target on Mersana (NASDAQ: MRSN) to $11.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
- Ph 1b dose escalation data from MRSN’s XMT-1536 is expected in 2Q19
- MRSN set to unveil their next clinical candidate in H2:19
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Schlumberger (SLB) PT Raised to $38 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!