Mersana (MRSN) PT Lowered to $11 at Wedbush
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten lowered the price target on Mersana (NASDAQ: MRSN) to $11.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
- Ph 1b dose escalation data from MRSN’s XMT-1536 is expected in 2Q19
- MRSN set to unveil their next clinical candidate in H2:19
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at Raymond James
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at National Bank Financial
- Parex Resources Inc. (PXT:CN) (PARXF) PT Raised to Cdn$35 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!