McKesson (MCK) PT Raised to $215 at Jefferies
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on McKesson (NYSE: MCK) to $215.00 (from $205.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We continue to have a positive stance on MCK and view strong F3Q21 results as further evidence of sustained fundamental strength in its core business that should translate to positive earnings surprises and upward stock momentum. Just as importantly, we see positive catalysts that would drive continued stock upside, including earnings contributions from MCK's role in distributing the COVID vaccine, as well as a likely upcoming settlement of opioid litigation."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Jefferies Sees Wix.com (WIX) as Top Growth Story Among Website Builders, Reiterates Buy Ahead of Earnings
- Oppenheimer Starts Taboola (TBLA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!