Mattel Inc. (MAT) PT Raised to $45 at DA Davidson
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DA Davidson analyst Linda Bolton Weiser raised the price target on Mattel Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) to $45.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following strong Q4 results. The firm also raised 2023E EBITDA by 16%.
The analyst commented, "MAT reported a big 4Q21 upside surprise, guided to sales +8%-10% in 2022 (consensus was +4%), and revised up its 2023 targets, saying that EPS should exceed $1.90 (our estimate was $1.72). The turnaround is complete and the company is now entering the growth phase. Balance sheet deleveraging will now transition to strategic M&A and/or share repurchase. We are raising our 2023E EBITDA by 16% and boosting our PT to $45 from $38, based on 13x 2023E EBITDA of $1,354M. We think the stock is cheap at just 7.6x 2023E EBITDA, given the growth profile of the company. We reiterate our BUY ahead of the analyst meeting on February 18th."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital Corp. (WDC) PT Lowered to $38 at Mizuho Securities
- Hammerson Plc (HMSO:LN) (HMSNF) PT Lowered to GBP0.25 at Barclays
- United Utilities Group (UU:LN) (UUGRY) PT Raised to GBP9.90 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!