Match Group (MTCH) Tinder Settlement Removes Major Overhang - Truist
- S&P 500 ends near two-year low as bear market deepens
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Doubleline Capital's Gundlach Says He is Buying Treasurys
- Apollo Global Management Exploring Ryder System (R) Acquisition - Bloomberg
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Truist Securities analyst Youssef Squali said the Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) settlement on Tinder removes a major overhang.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating and $190.00 price target on MTCH.
Shares of Match Group closed at $129.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Match Group (MTCH) Announces Resignation of Joseph Levin from Board
- Persimmon Plc. (PSN:LN) (PSMMY) PT Lowered to GBP14.10 at HSBC
- Zhuzhou CRRC Times Electric Co., Ltd (3898:HK) (ZHUZY) PT Lowered to HK$46 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!