Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at RBC Capital
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
RBC Capital analyst Steve Arthur raised the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$19.00 (from Cdn$16.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades US Cellular (USM) to Underweight
- EssilorLuxottica SA (EL:FP) (ESLOY) PT Raised to EUR170 at RBC Capital
- Segro PLC (SGRO:LN) (SEGXF) PT Raised to GBP11 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!