Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (MAKSY) PT Raised to GBP1.85 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Credit Suisse analyst Simon Irwin raised the price target on Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (OTC: MAKSY) to GBP1.85 (from GBP1.25) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,900 at Credit Suisse
- HOYA Corporation (7741:JP) (HOCPF) PT Raised to JPY15,900 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!