Maisons du Monde SA (MDM:FP) PT Raised to EUR26 at Berenberg
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Berenberg analyst Remi Grenu raised the price target on Maisons du Monde SA (MDM:FP) to EUR26.00 (from EUR25.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China SCE Group Holdings Limited (1966:HK) (CSCNF) PT Lowered to HK$3.52 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Downgrades OGE Energy (OGE) to Neutral
- Yuzhou Group Holdings Company Limited (1628:HK) (YUZHF) PT Lowered to HK$0.59 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!