Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) PT Raised to $30 at Roth Capital
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Suji Desilva raised the price target on Magnachip Semiconductor (NYSE: MX) to $30.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "We believe MX represents an investment opportunity as a differentiated display driver and power semiconductor vendor benefitting from improving design win momentum. Revenue upside in the quarter and guidance reflects solid display OLED and power demand despite semiconductor industry supply constraints. We believe MX’s significant EPS upside demonstrates the leverage inherent in the company’s new fabless business model."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equifax (EFX) PT Raised to $260 at Needham & Company Following Earnings
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Raised to SEK382 at Jefferies
- Beijing Enterprises Water Group (371:HK) (BJWTF) PT Lowered to HK$2.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!