Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) PT Raised to $30 at Roth Capital
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Suji Desilva raised the price target on Magnachip Semiconductor (NYSE: MX) to $30.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "We believe MX represents an investment opportunity as a differentiated display driver and power semiconductor vendor benefitting from improving design win momentum. Revenue upside in the quarter and guidance reflects solid display OLED and power demand despite semiconductor industry supply constraints. We believe MX’s significant EPS upside demonstrates the leverage inherent in the company’s new fabless business model."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP17.05 at Morgan Stanley
- Prosegur Cash SA (CASH:SM) PT Lowered to EUR0.95 at Goldman Sachs
- IMCD NV (IMCD:NA) PT Raised to EUR191 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!