Macquarie Upgrades Credit Suisse (CS) to Neutral, Incrementally More Positive
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie upgraded Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) from Underperform to Neutral.
Analyst Piers Brown likes the strong Q3 report and believes the company has an increasingly credible self-help route to higher ROTE.
Shares of Credit Suisse closed at $15.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Double Downgrades Evergy (EVRG) to Underperform
- MTU Aero Engines AG (MTX:GR) (MTUAY) PT Raised to EUR240 at Societe Generale
- Kinsus Interconnect Technology Corp (3189:TT) PT Raised to NT$240 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!