Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Lowered to AUD1.94 at Jefferies
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
Jefferies analyst Brian Johnson lowered the price target on Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (OTC: MQBKY) to AUD1.94 (from AUD2.30) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) PT Lowered to AUD5.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Suncor Energy (SU:CN) (SU) PT Lowered to Cdn$53 at Raymond James
- Interfor Corp. (IFP:CN) (IFSPF) PT Raised to Cdn$40 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!