MTR Corporation Limited (66:HK) (MTCPY) PT Lowered to HK$45 at CLSA
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
CLSA analyst Jeffrey Kiang lowered the price target on MTR Corporation Limited (66:HK) (OTC: MTCPY) to HK$45.00 (from HK$49.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMD (AMD) PT Raised to $93 at Benchmark
- Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Morgan Stanley
- Telia Co AB (TELIA:SS) (TLSNF) PT Lowered to SEK28 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!