Luk Fook Holdings International Ltd. (590:HK) (LKFLF) PT Raised to HK$29 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Goldman Sachs analyst Michelle Cheng raised the price target on Luk Fook Holdings International Ltd. (590:HK) (OTC: LKFLF) to HK$29.00 (from HK$28.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Raised to AUD5.50 at Macquarie
- Sosei Group Corp. (4565:JP) (SOLTF) PT Lowered to JPY1,800 at Nomura/Instinet
- Converge ICT Solutions Inc (CNVRG:PM) PT Lowered to PHP16 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!