Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) PT Raised to $60 at BofA Securities
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst John Murphy raised the price target on Lucid Group Inc. (NASDAQ: LCID) to $60.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Our $60 PO for LCID is now based on ~8.5x EV/Sales (prior ~3x) and ~104x EV/EBITDA (prior ~37x) on our 2025 estimates (now using a forward Balance Sheet), implying ~1x EV/Sales and ~6.5x EV/EBITDA on pro-forma capital-induced 2030 estimates."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nordstrom (JWN) PT Lowered to $22 at Morgan Stanley on Prospect of Cost Inflation
- IQE Plc. (IQE:LN) (IQEPF) PT Lowered to GBP0.50 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $260 at Morgan Stanley on Higher Buybacks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!