Loop Capital Starts McDonald's (MCD) at Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 retreat as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Loop Capital analyst Alton Stump initiates coverage on McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $306.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of MCD with a Buy rating and $306 PT. Our price target of $306 is based on 20x our 2022 EV/EBITDA estimate. We are modeling EPS for MCD of $2.55 for 3Q21 ($0.09 above consensus), $2.31 for 4Q21 ($0.05 above consensus), $9.15 for 2021 ($0.08 above consensus) and $9.95 for 2022 ($0.05 above consensus). For MCD’s U.S. comps, we are modeling 9.0% growth for 3Q21, 8.0% growth for 4Q21, 14.1% growth for 2021 and 3.5% growth for 2022."
Shares of McDonald's closed at $243.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PC Demand is Deteriorating and Commercial Checks Cautious - Morgan Stanley
- VerticalScope Holdings Inc (FORA:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$20 at TD Securities
- Andlauer Healthcare Group (AND:CN) (ANDHF) PT Raised to Cdn$56 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!