Loop Capital Starts McDonald's (MCD) at Buy
- Wall Street closes with sharp gains as final quarter begins
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing nearly brakes; price pressures abating
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps about $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Loop Capital analyst Alton Stump initiates coverage on McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $306.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of MCD with a Buy rating and $306 PT. Our price target of $306 is based on 20x our 2022 EV/EBITDA estimate. We are modeling EPS for MCD of $2.55 for 3Q21 ($0.09 above consensus), $2.31 for 4Q21 ($0.05 above consensus), $9.15 for 2021 ($0.08 above consensus) and $9.95 for 2022 ($0.05 above consensus). For MCD’s U.S. comps, we are modeling 9.0% growth for 3Q21, 8.0% growth for 4Q21, 14.1% growth for 2021 and 3.5% growth for 2022."
Shares of McDonald's closed at $243.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roblox (RBLX) Rated New Underperform at MoffettNathanson, Analyst Sees Almost 50% Downside Risk
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Benefit From Forecasted Strong Natural Gas Prices - Truist
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Irwin Naturals (IWINF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!