Lightening eMotors (ZEV) PT Lowered to $7 at Benchmark
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Michael Ward lowered the price target on Lightening eMotors (NYSE: ZEV) to $7.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "ZEV reported 2Q 2022 revenue of $3.5 million compared with revenue of $5.9 million in the year-earlier period. The company produced 74 units, but timing differences of customer payments limited units delivered to 36 units, postponing an estimated $3-$4 million in revenue to the send half. In addition, an improved supply of chassis should allow the company to accelerate delivery of customer orders in the second half and into 2023. While deliveries have been slowed by supply constraints, production and orders are accelerating. In our view, the longer term trend towards electrification of commercial vehicles is positive, and the latest spending bill from Washington provides enhanced incentives for all-electric commercial vehicles. We reduced our price target to $7.50 per share down from $9.00 per share to reflect a delayed revenue assumptions. We rate ZEV Buy."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yamaha Corporation (7951:JP) (YAMCY) PT Lowered to JPY5,000 at JPMorgan
- OCI NV (OCI:NA) PT Raised to EUR47 at Credit Suisse
- Fujitsu General Limited (6755:JP) (FGELF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!