Life Storage Inc. (LSI) PT Raised to $118 at Stifel
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Stephen Manaker raised the price target on Life Storage Inc. (NYSE: LSI) to $118.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We are increasing our earnings estimates for LSI and the rest of our self-storage coverage universe. We put out an industry note (Self-Storage REITs - Raising Estimates On Strong Operating Environment) that explains why we are increasing earnings and our thoughts about the current self-storage environment. Details for the model changes for LSI are below. In addition, we are increasing our target price to $118/share, based on a 24.7x multiple on our 2022 FFO estimate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Singapore Exchange (SGX:SP ) (SPXCY) PT Raised to SGD13.35 at Macquarie
- Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) PT Raised to INR375 at Kotak
- Persistent Systems Ltd. (PSYS:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,060 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!