Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (LNNGF) PT Lowered to HK$61 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Credit Suisse analyst Jesalyn Wong lowered the price target on Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (OTC: LNNGF) to HK$61.00 (from HK$69.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beijing Enterprises Water Group (371:HK) (BJWTF) PT Lowered to HK$2.70 at JPMorgan
- Helloworld Travel Ltd (HLO:AU) PT Lowered to AUD2.20 at JPMorgan
- Ricoh Company (7752:JP) (RICOY) PT Raised to JPY1,500 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!