Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $170 at BWS Financial
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BWS Financial analyst Hamed Khorsand lowered the price target on Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE) to $170.00 (from $185.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Khorsand commented, "LendingTree (TREE) affirmed our negative thesis of the mortgage business deteriorating to the point the Company will probably begin to de-emphasize it. TREE has made a couple of acquisitions this year to diversify
its revenue. The prime focus remains consumer lending and many of these segments are expected to slow down
with rising interest rates."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Hold
- dentalcorp Holdings Ltd (DNTL:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
- Cosmos Pharmaceuticals Corp. (3349:JP) (CSMYF) PT Raised to JPY15,200 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBWS Financial
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!