Lamb Weston (LW) PT Raised to $82 at Jefferies
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) to $82.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following results.
The analyst commented, "A beat and raise, impressive pricing, and positive H2’23 commentary all helped drive Lamb’s stock up ~8% today, leaving it up almost 25% in the past month and one of the best performing names across staples. From here, it’s all about this year’s harvest, but at ~12x our FY’23 EBITDA forecast, we continue to like the risk/reward and see 25% NTM upside."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LEG Immobilien AG (LEG:GR) (LEGIF) PT Lowered to EUR62 at Barclays
- Grand City Properties SA (GYC:GR) PT Lowered to EUR9.10 at Barclays
- Hammerson Plc (HMSO:LN) (HMSNF) PT Lowered to GBP0.25 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!