Lamb Weston (LW) PT Lowered to $69 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Adam Samuelson lowered the price target on Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) to $69.00 (from $71.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
- For FY22 they lower EPS to $1.46 from $1.63 on the lower FY2Q and a more tempered FY4Q22 margin cadence given the short potato crop
- FY23/FY24 estimates moving to $2.76/$3.19 from $2.80/$3.23
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
- Capital Power Corp. (CPX:CN) (CPXWF) PT Raised to Cdn$51 at Scotiabank
- Persistent Systems Ltd. (PSYS:IN) PT Raised to INR4,810 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!