Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) to Buy
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $36.00.
Analyst Chris James is positive on the company following positive FDA update on Schizophrenia program. The analyst comments "With over 1,500 people exposed to date, lumateperone's prolife is well-tolerated with a safety profile similar to that of placebo. Given the safety and tolerability limitations of existing antipsychotics (e.g., cardiovascular abnormalities, metabolic dysregulation and motor disturbances), we believe lumateperone will be an attractive treatment option for patients with schizophrenia."
Shares of Intra-Cellular Therapies closed at $15.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Western Union Co. (WU) to Buy
- Dream Industrial (DIR-U:CN) (DREUF) PT Raised to Cdn$19.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Granite Real Estate Investment Trust (GRT-U:CN) (GRP) PT Raised to Cdn$107 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!