Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Aytu Biosciences (AYTU) at Buy
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Jeffrey Cohen initiates coverage on Aytu Biosciences (NASDAQ: AYTU) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.75.
The analyst favors the company noting it an inquisitive pharma player which is leveraging large markets with differentiated products.
Shares of Aytu Biosciences closed at $0.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,650 at Kotak
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (DRRD:IN) (RDY) PT Raised to INR5,759 at Ambit Capital
- Quebecor (QBR/B-CN) (QBCRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$38 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!