Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) Investor Day Preview - Jefferies
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson reiterated a Hold rating and $37.00 price target on Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) ahead of the company's investor day next week. The company is expected to present a strategic plan next Tuesday, September 15th, likely a theme similar to the talked about "Agility at Scale".
The analyst stated We expect to hear some prior themes being repeated (“bigger, better" investment opportunities) and some new entering the fray off data-driven analysis". "Our main question is whether KHC needs to “focus on the core” in an effort to improve long-term growth and share gain potential amid an ever-increasing competitive backdrop in which retailers prefer high-velocity, scaled brands that have a right to win."
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $33.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kraft Heinz (KHC) Acquires Hemmer
- Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) PT Raised to GBP1.34 at Morgan Stanley
- Aditya Birla Capital (ABCAP:IN) PT Raised to INR145 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!