Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) Investor Day Preview - Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson reiterated a Hold rating and $37.00 price target on Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) ahead of the company's investor day next week. The company is expected to present a strategic plan next Tuesday, September 15th, likely a theme similar to the talked about "Agility at Scale".
The analyst stated We expect to hear some prior themes being repeated (“bigger, better" investment opportunities) and some new entering the fray off data-driven analysis". "Our main question is whether KHC needs to “focus on the core” in an effort to improve long-term growth and share gain potential amid an ever-increasing competitive backdrop in which retailers prefer high-velocity, scaled brands that have a right to win."
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $33.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) PT Lowered to $42 at JPMorgan, Ahead Of Earnings
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Outlook is Better Than Perceived - Jefferies
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!