Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMB:IN) PT Raised to INR1,800 at UBS
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
UBS analyst Vishal Goyal raised the price target on Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMB:IN) to INR1,800.00 (from INR1,700.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at Berenberg
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$12.25 at Stifel Canada
- CVS Group Plc. (CVSG:LN) (CVSGF) PT Raised to GBP29 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!