Kohl's (KSS) PT Raised to $67 at Cowen
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Oliver Chen raised the price target on Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) to $67.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Encouraging customer response to new women’s product, a game changing Sephora beauty partnership, active lifestyle product execution, more agile inventory management, & a modernizing store refresh program are drivers for traffic & younger customer engagement."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $10.39 at GLJ Research
- Cineworld Group Plc. (CINE:LN) (CNWGY) PT Raised to GBP1.50 at Jefferies
- BAIC Motor Corp Ltd. (1958:HK) (BCCMY) PT Lowered to HK$4 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!