KeyBanc Upgrades Mistras Group (MG) to Overweight
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
KeyBanc upgraded Mistras Group (NYSE: MG) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $19. Analyst Tahira Afzal pointed out "measured guidance" and a potential uptick in core customer spending.
"We are upgrading to OW from SW on expectations of stabilizing EBITDA in FY16, as structural changes and inflecting maintenance spending help MG’s business model to regain a premium multiple. We gauge management has set the FY16 guidance bar sufficiently low for continuing macro visibility issues, while we in contrast see deferred turnaround work as inevitably returning and downstream maintenance activity to likely sustainably inflect post an 8-year low," said Afzal.
Shares of Mistras Group closed at $15.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) at Buy
- Summit Industrial Income REIT (SMU-U:CN) (SMMCF) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Canaccord Genuity
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Raised to GBP18.25 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!