KeyBanc Starts LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) at Sector Weight
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc analyst Matthew Mishan initiates coverage on LeMaitre Vascular (NASDAQ: LMAT) with a Sector Weight rating.
The analyst commented, "LMAT is not a typical MedTech company, and more closely resembles a diverse but concentrated private equity portfolio focused on open vascular surgery and capital returns. More specifically: 1) products are sticky with typically high market share; 2) we believe its LT organic growth profile could be MSD; 3) while competitors innovate toward minimally invasive procedures around its addressable markets, it stays a step ahead with M&A; 4) capital allocation is enabled by profitability and FCF; and 5) valuation vs. peers is a balance between higher industry growth expectations and LMAT's stronger profitability."
Shares of LeMaitre Vascular closed at $47.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts FuelCell Energy (FCEL) at Underweight
- WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OISHY) PT Lowered to AUD3.62 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!