KeyBanc Starts Houston Wire & Cable (HWCC) at Sector Weight
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Houston Wire & Cable (NASDAQ: HWCC) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Ryan Cieslak sees balanced risk-reward.
"We initiate coverage of HWCC with a Sector Weight rating. HWCC screens well with respect to our broader distributor thesis, including its niche market position and network capabilities. These dynamics, combined with a runway to “scaleup”, expand its product lines and penetrate adjacent markets create an intriguing small-cap distributor story with leverage to a pending oil & gas (one-third of sales) and broader industrial recovery. That said, NT earnings visibility remains limited and impacted by cyclical longer-cycle project spending and ongoing oil & gas uncertainty. Combined with more elevated balance sheet leverage, we view the risk/reward as appropriately balanced at current levels," said the analyst.
Shares of Houston Wire & Cable closed at $6.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Regal Beloit (RBC) at Buy, 'PT; Underappreciated Value in the PMC Acquisition and Robust FCF'
- Aedas Homes (AEDAS:SM) PT Raised to EUR32.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Needham & Company Starts Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!