KeyBanc Downgrades Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Sector Weight
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
KeyBanc analyst Bradley Thomas downgraded Dollar Tree (NASDAQ: DLTR) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
- says long-term prospects improving but the medium-term outlook is still challenged.
Shares of Dollar Tree closed at $100.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoorDash (DASH) confirms job cuts, shares fall on RBC downgrade
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$154 at RBC Capital
- Rogers Sugar Inc. (RSI:CN) (RSGUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$6.25 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!