K-Bro Linen Inc. (KBL:CN) (KBRLF) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at National Bank Financial
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
National Bank Financial analyst Endri Leno raised the price target on K-Bro Linen Inc. (KBL:CN) (OTC: KBRLF) to Cdn$42.00 (from Cdn$40.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Vine Energy Inc. (VEI) at Buy on Location Driven Cost Advantages
- Corus Entertainment (CJR/B:CN) (CJREF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.50 at BMO Capital
- Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (DMLRY) PT Raised to EUR100 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!