Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,350 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs; Big Tech struggles ahead of earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
JPMorgan analyst Latika Chopra raised the price target on Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) to INR4,350.00 (from INR3,635.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arcelik AS (ARCLK:TI) (ACKAF) PT Raised to TRY45 at Goldman Sachs
- Unilever plc (UNVR:LN) (UL) PT Lowered to GBP48 at Goldman Sachs
- Worri Financial (316140:KS) (WF) PT Raised to KRW15,700 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!