Johnson Controls (JCI) PT Raised to $44 at Cowen
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) to $44.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "Q4 results were "good enough", with field orders +5% (vs. +9% comp), a decent initial F20 adj. EPS/cash guide, & upbeat end market commentary. Our new PT is $44, reflecting an 5.5% F20E "adjusted" FCF yield."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc. (RDSA:LN) (RDS-A) PT Lowered to GBP18.71 at Deutsche Bank
- BP Plc. (BP:LN) (BP) PT Raised to GBP3.20 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!