Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) PT Raised to $193 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Matt Miksic raised the price target on Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) to $193.00 (from $168.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating following the company's 4Q earnings report. JNJ’s Med Devices results were in line with expectations of a late-Q4 slowdown in elective procedures, consistent with recent sector pre-announcements and commentary.
Mgmt’s 2021 organic sales growth and EPS guidance call for 8.0 - 9.5% growth (slightly above consensus) and $9.40 - 9.60, respectively (45-65c above prior estimates). Credit Suisse raised 2021 sales estimates by $1.96 bil (~2%) and increased 2021 EPS estimate by 55c (~2%), to $9.50, in line with management’s guidance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- Babcock International Group Plc (BAB:LN) (BCKIF) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!