Jefferies Upgrades GameStop (GME) to Buy; 'Cycle Trade Is On'
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Stephanie Wissink upgraded GameStop (NYSE: GME) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $8.00 (from $7.00).
The analyst comments "Following a hosted call with mgmt, we are upgrading shares to Buy. We maintain a disciplined approach to our thesis as the story isn't without risk, but offers asymmetric reward in the near term. Q4 kick-starts the next gen console cycle and we expect GME to win big & early - financing & trade-in options, high attach rates, AAA title line-up, peripherals, CRM and digital value streams are all advantages; costs addressed & cash adequate. $8 PT + upside."
Shares of GameStop closed at $6.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Biogen (BIIB) to Overweight on Proprietary Checks, Despite Prior Concerns
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades HOYA Corporation (7741:JP) (HOCPF) to Overweight
- Hays Plc. (HAS:LN) (HAYPF) PT Raised to GBP1.88 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!