Jefferies Upgrades Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) to Buy; $15 PT
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $15.00 (from $12.50).
Analyst Christopher LaFemina commented, "Despite the macro risks, we are more positive on FCX shares now than we were earlier this year as the company is making accretive asset sales and is entering a period of strong FCF due to lower costs and capex. FCX should also benefit from a recovery in the copper price as the market shifts to deficits later this decade. After strong performance YTD but a 21% pullback in these shares over the past two weeks (S&P 500 is flat), it is time to buy FCX now."
Shares of Freeport-McMoRan closed at $11.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mapletree Industrial Trust (MINT:SP) (MAPIF) PT Raised to SGD2.50 at JPMorgan
- Sims Metal Management Limited (SGM:AU) (SMSMY) PT Raised to AUD13 at JPMorgan
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!