Jefferies Starts Whole Earth Brands Inc. (FREE) at Buy
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on Whole Earth Brands Inc. (NASDAQ: FREE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage on Whole Earth Brands, a global sweeteners company, with a Buy rating and a $22 PT. Given the increasing global shift away from traditional sugar combined w/ a positive health-focused consumption backdrop, we believe FREE’sdiversified product portfolio of clean-label/natural sweeteners positions it well for outsized organic growth vs. food peers (with M&A upside), all while valuation remains materially discounted (~35% on P/E & EV/EBITDA)."
Shares of Whole Earth Brands Inc. closed at $13.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts BiomX (PHGE) at Buy
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades NVIDIA (NVDA) to Strong Buy
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Starts CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!