Jefferies Starts Roivant Sciences (ROIV) at Buy
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Dennis Ding initiates coverage on Roivant Sciences (NASDAQ: ROIV) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
The analyst commented, "ROIV is a diversified healthcare company employing a novel hub-and-spoke model, which enables its 10+ subsidiaries (Vants) substantial flexibility in maximizing shareholder returns. ROIV's Vants already have many drugs in the clinic including one already under review by the FDA, but we expect derisking of add'l drugs over the next 1-2+ years plus cont'd capital deployment in novel areas to create significant long-term value too - Initiate at Buy with a $10 PT."
Shares of Roivant Sciences closed at $7.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Downgrades Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) to Hold
- "Continue to See Vtama’s Profile as Truly Differentiated" - Truist Securities Bullish on Roivant Sciences (ROIV) with $15 Price Target
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd. (670:HK) (CEA) PT Lowered to HK$3.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!