Jefferies Starts DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) at Buy
- Wall St set for muted open as investors weigh chances of June rate pause
- The 'p-AI-n trade': Citi 'fundamentally confident' in its year-end S&P 500 target of 4000
- Oil prices surge after Saudi pledges more supply cuts
- Shares steady on June hike hiatus hopes
- Apple (AAPL) nears record highs as analysts boost stock targets into the MR launch
Get Alerts DKNG Hot Sheet
25 Buy, 14 Hold, 2 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 9 | Down: 12 | New: 8
Join SI Premium – FREE
(Updated - June 22, 2020 6:06 AM EDT)
Jefferies analyst David Katz initiates coverage on DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $55.00. The firm sees an upside scenario of $175.
The analyst comments "DKNG is among the best positioned to capitalize on the growth of digital/sports wagering in the U.S., which we believe is in the initial stage of a decade-long acceleration. The political disposition toward expansion of sports betting and iGaming is increasingly favorable, the demand from consumers is proven and technology is advancing the execution."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on DraftKings Inc. click here. For more ratings news on DraftKings Inc. click here.
Shares of DraftKings Inc. closed at $43.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Starts Cloudflare Inc. (NET) at Sell, 'NETting out Cautious'
- Bernstein Starts NetEase.com (NTES) at Outperform, 'We expect generative AI growth to represent a massive productivity boost'
- AIC Mines (A1M:AU) (IAUFF) PT Lowered to AUD0.60 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!